In our last webinar, roughly 75% of attendees said they were interested in connecting their capital program to their asset management platform for a more unified view of the asset lifecycle. However, most owners have more questions than answers when it comes to adopting an integrated asset lifecycle management (ALM) approach.
Some commonly asked questions include:
1. What exactly does asset management lifecycle mean?
2. What to look for when considering ALM solutions?
3. When should assets from a capital program be connected to an asset management solution?
4. What are the short-term and long-term benefits of an integrated asset management strategy?
5. Are there other complementary asset solutions to consider for managing the full asset lifecycle?