Download the survival guide (below) for an actionable road map on reducing risk and improving performance, including:
- Top challenges facing owners of capital programs
- How best-in-class project teams are structured
- Using technology to improve productivity, gain visibility and create transparency across your entire program
- Measuring success and capturing return on investment
- Knowing the difference between an owner-centric project management information system (PMIS) and a contractor-centric solution
Plus, included in the guide:
- 7 management traps to avoid
- 6 positive traits of a well managed project
- 2 real-life project samples you can measure your program against
Download it now!
Want to see a preview of the guide? Download the executive summary. Then, fill out the form below to download the free, full version.