Chicago Transit Authority (CTA) Managing a Multi-Billion, Multi-Year Capital Modernization Plan
Chicago Transit Authority enabled the evaluation of current processes and facilitated process improvement activities. Read the customer story!
"The software is mature. It’s been around awhile. It’s very robust, so it allows us to do a lot of different things with it."
Chief of Capital Construction FinancialsLeah Mooney
Enabled the evaluation of current processes and facilitated process improvement activities.
- Multi-year, multi-billion modernization program.
- Discontinued program management software.
- Limited transparency.
- Program management solution built for transportation market owners.
- Cross-project reporting functionalities.
- Ability to simultaneously manage day-to-day project activities and project budgets.
- Established process improvements and standardized workflows.
- Increased transparency.
- Access to real-time data.
- Minimizes duplicate data entry.
- Faster/easier cross-project reporting.
Expand or Download the case study to learn more.